Sunday, August 19, 2012

Done with Summer?

Hey this is Sierra... Sorry Braedyn and I havent posted in a while, we have been busy... Anyway tonight I forced myself to write something even though I am exhausted!!! Anyway, most of us have gone back to school or we're going back to school soon, after a longgggggg summer! I have not gone back to school yet, but will on August 29th! Its bittersweet for me... I want to go back to school and see my friends, but I dont because that means leaving behind all my amazing friends from camp! I have missed my friends from school so much in the past couple of months, and I also know, that I already miss my friends from camp, and its been only a few days! I hope everyone had a FUN summer, but now is the time to hit the books and get back on schedule. :)

                                                         -Sierra-
P.S. If you have any problems during your school year, you can: comment on our posts, message us on our facebook page called Teen Advice Givers... Or if you dont have a facebook email us on our blogs email adress: teenadvicegivers@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment