Friday, August 3, 2012

Crushes

We have those people who we think is cute, funny, and who we look for in a guy/girl..... We call them crushses! Most of us have them. Ive had a lot and they are all my friends. in my opinion, it doesn't matter what they look like, just as long as they are nice, caring, and funny! I have one..... He's not the best looking but, he's nice and funny! Always look for someone with a good personality first before looks..
                                                                        - Braedyn </3


I have one... And it really sucks because he likes another girl, and doesnt really see me.... But, hes sweet, funny, has a great personality, and loves life! Hes never rude, although he jokes around sometimes which is fine... :) Thats what I look for in my crushes. The point in me telling that is about how he likes another girl. Well, if your in the same kind of situation, then just relax. Dont obsess over him/her, its not worth it. Over time, you will find someone you like and that person will like you back!!!


                                                            - Sierra (the blonde one) ;)
  
P.S. and remember YOLO, so live life the way you want not the way someone elsse wants! Dont let others judge you, or your decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment